Responsible Communication in a Multicultural Environment:
Diverse Communication Skills for Proactive People
Do all your employees operate with professional, non-discriminatory behavior so your organization avoids unnecessary conflicts and damaging lawsuits? Do you want to improve the bottom-line with better employee retention?
Do you wish your employees would just do their job and get along with each other?
Would you like your employees to be able to identify and benefit from the unique qualities of each culture and subculture? Create successful products and services for your customers? Open up new markets?
Would you like your employees to be able to communicate effectively on sensitive or uncomfortable issues? Would you like to increase your staff communication and productivity and in turn your revenues?
“No company can afford to overlook the fact that the 21st century workforce is presenting us with the developmental challenge of the century: Discovering and answering the needs of an ever-increasing diverse employee and customer base!”
We’ll teach your employees to:
- Learn to expand the limits of the company subculture to include different definitions of success — Teach everyone the “majority culture” rules but also allows new rules to emerge
- Discover how to develop and retain employees that are different from the “majority culture.”
- Spot and resolve issues that stem from cultural style differences as opposed to issue-based disagreements
- Capture the full potential of your employees by recognizing the Added Value that each culture and subculture bring to your team as well as customers
- Communicate to staff that “it is a big deal” and “it is their business” when discrimination is taking place and teach them tools to bring about a quick resolution
- Learn how to redirect deteriorating or inappropriate comments and conversations into positive cultural learning experiences
- Hone mentoring and networking skills so that all employees are successful and productive, not just those who are immediately identifiable as “the stars.”
- Eradicate your company’s existing cross-cultural tension through groundbreaking, practical techniques and coached role-plays
- Realize managers deal with products and human resources while Leaders grow as people — Learn the difference and see productivity take off!
“Employee development is the key to retaining a culturally diverse workforce. Knowledgeable leaders are the key to employee development. And successful diversity training is the key to the development of responsible, dynamic leaders.”