Allegro Training & Consulting have worked with a wide variety of organizations on both a local and national level. A sample listing of our clients can be found below:
|Department Of State||United States Of America|
|Central Intelligence Agency||Jet Propulsion Laboratory|
|United States Department of||Agriculture|
|HCA||Great Wolf Lodge|
|Alvamar Country Club||City Of Lawrence|
|Enterprise Rent-A-Car||Swope Community Enterprises|
|Federal Express||Coldwell Banker|
|Gold Bank||Brookhaven National Laboratory|
|Universal Metropolitan Community Churches||Florida Cooperative Placement Association|
|U.S. Dept of Defense/Pentagon||Georgia State Department of Labor|
|Georgia Power & Light||Cincinnati Gas & Electric|
|Columbia Gas Distribution Companies||Acordia Financial Industry Services, Inc.|
|York Telecom Corporation||Esschem, Inc.|
|Gusmer Corporation||The Geon Company|
|Orkand Corporation||Atlanta Regional Commission|
|Suffolk County Coop Library||Portfolio Center School of Design|
|Georgia Perimeter College||Landmark Education Corporation|
|Association for Women in Electronics||Raintree Montessori School|
|Our Lady of the Elms High School||Waldorf School of Atlanta|
|Kimball Office Furniture||Cabarrus Memorial Hospital|
|Parkview Psychiatric Hospital||Mercy Community Hospital|
|Scott and Stringfellow, Inc.||Deloitte and Touche|
What our clients are saying…
About our sessions:
- Assistant VP, Scott & Stringfellow, Inc. “I would highly recommend (Allegro) to anyone looking for either a trainer in the workshop format, or a guest speaker. We would not hesitate to invite you back again and again and again.”
- VP / General Manager, Enterprise Rent-A-Car “I highly recommend Allegro’s Multicultural Leadership seminar for any company that is seeking professional direction in the areas of responsible leadership and diversity training.”
- Assistant Dean, Johnson Community College “Very practical and applicable to all situations.”
- HR Manager, Enterprise Rent-A-Car “Thank you so much for conducting workshops that have such a positive impact on our people. As you can see from the survey, many of our managers wish they could have spent two days with you.”
- VP of Student Services, Johnson Community College “Needs to be presented to the president’s office!”
- Member, Human Resource Management Association “Good energy. You left me challenging myself on how do I do things differently while acknowledging that there are differences among people and being comfortable acknowledging/managing it is key.”
- Business Applications Analyst, Fed-Ex “You have a wealth of information and experiences which allow you to relate to your audience and give personalized feedback…sensitive issues are touched on and discussed with terrific audience response.”
About our trainers:
- Representative, Swope Community Enterprises “Instructors were the best I have ever experienced since I’ve been here at Swope.”
- Manager, Enterprise Rent-A-Car “It helped me take a close look at ME!”
- Member, Human Resource Management Association “I have been to a previous training of Beth Clark and I knew she was dynamic speaker. That is one of the main reasons I chose to come.”
- Director, City of Kansas City “She was fabulous…made a topic we all know about come to life. Loved the stories and insights as to marketing.”
- Member, Human Resource Management Association “Her (Beth Clark) passion for diversity came through in her enthusiasm of her presentation.
- Business Applications Analyst, Fed-Ex “(Your trainers) have a wealth of information and experiences which allow you to relate to your audience and give personalized feedback…sensitive issues are touched on and discussed with terrific audience response.”
- “Excellent. They did a great job of facilitating the learning….used minimal lecture material.”
- “Increased my awareness of stereotypes, how they are formed and ways they can be managed.”
About our tools:
- Account Representative, Carhartt “It will allow me to look deeper in understanding myself and others. Also it will allow me to interact better with others.”
- Adjunct Professor Johnson Community College “Thinking about whether my ESL students are circular, linear or combination thinkers will be very helpful in leading class discussions and evaluating writing.”
- Corporate Diversity Mgr., Enterprise Rent-A-Car “The thing that I appreciate most about Allegro is their program design. Their work is deep to the point where it generates discussions that create real breakthroughs. As a major component of our US diversity strategy, the training is essential in helping our employees with skills and tools to better service customers and employees in an increasingly diverse environment.”
Years Of Training, Speaking & Consulting Expertise:
Allegro presents motivational keynote speeches, seminars and breakout sessions for audiences of all sizes in the USA and abroad. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofit organizations, governmental agencies and educational institutions. Our presenters are professionally educated and have over a decade of training experience.
You will be listened to! Through personal interviews our trainers will make realistic assessments of your unique situation and create custom-designed trainings.
Whether you want motivated productive staff members, easy-to-use skills to resolve specific problems, improved employee retention or an increased bottom line, you can be sure we’ll get the job done.
With education and experience in a number of innovative methods, you can be sure that we will achieve results!
Dynamic & Humorous Interaction:
Studies show that people learn better when they’re having fun. Our trainers motivate participants through interactive educational exercises, humorous presentations and poignant multimedia clips.
Problems with staff members, vendors, customers or management? We’ll identify your needs, address your specific issues and make sure that you walk out the door with the results you came in for. Through candid analysis, straightforward communication and effective skills, we’ll help you find the appropriate solution for any problem. We back up that promise with our money-back guarantee.