Love Yourself and the Love of Your Life Will Follow
Don’t Wait Another Day For It!
When I was eighteen I set two goals for myself:
- I wanted to get married and have children, and
- I wanted to be the female Leo Buscaglia.
By the time I was thirty I was no closer to these goals than I was when I was eighteen. But then I found the key that unlocked the doors to my passions and my dreams. Now I share a deeply intimate and loving relationship with my husband and children. And I am living a life of Love while I am blessed to be able to share what I have learned with others.
I invite you to a weekend enrichment retreat for women. We will share our secrets, laugh together and maybe even cry. Most of all we will learn to Love ourselves deeply so that we can attract the kind of Love we desire and deserve and enhance our current relationships.
We’ll teach your employees to:
- Gain and express the well of confidence within you
- Find the love and acceptance for yourself that you seek from others
- Learn to forgive yourself and others
- Find the courage to love again, to be hurt again, and to open your heart to the deepest Love available to you
- Give of yourself completely and learn to expect and accept nothing less from your partner.
- Identify the Love you really want and discover the key to getting it
- Say goodbye to chaos, crisis and unhealthy relationships
- Abandon vengeance and anger forever
- Master our unique process to tap into who you really are in less than one minute
- Determine how to take a stand in the face of unloving behavior
- Generate acceptance and forgiveness in the most unlikely circumstances
Beth Clark specializes in transformational keynote speaking in her areas of expertise: multiculturalism, mind mastery and loving relationships. She is the author of the celebrated book, seminar and tape series “License to Love: Don’t Live Life Without It!”